Providing families financial assistance, up to $150, towards their kids’ after school sports registration fees.
Maricopa County, AZ
The Pass is available to kids participating in recreational after-school sports or school sports programs in Maricopa County, AZ.This is me!
Pacific Northwest Pass
The Pass is available to kids participating in recreational after-school sports or school sports programs within AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, & WY.This is me!
T-Mobile Little League® Call Up Grant
Baseball, Softball, & Challenger
The T-Mobile Little League® Call Up is available to help low-income families across the country cover registration fees for their children participating in any of Little League’s® programs: Baseball, Softball or Challenger Division. Apply today to get help paying Little League® registration fees.This is me!
Why we created The Pass
- KIDS in the GAME’s flagship program, The Pass, opened in 2010!
- The Pass came about to reach kids who are stuck on the sidelines due to financial restraints.
- The Pass has been breaking down financial barriers for underprivileged kids to play sports for almost 10 years.
- The Pass was created to get kids off the sidelines by providing financial assistance to low-income families to pay youth sports registration fees.
- The Pass has sponsored over 14,000 kids the opportunity to participate in youth sports.
- The Pass has helped kids across 31 states get and stay in the game.
- The Pass has been possible because of our amazing sponsors; who are committed to supporting an active and thriving youth culture through sport.
How it Works
- KIDS in the GAME is sponsoring kids, of all abilities, from lower-income families to get in the game.
- Families of school-aged kids, 4-18 years of age, who qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch qualify for The Pass.
- Families, guardians, counselors, and advocates are encouraged to apply online.
- We provide qualified families financial assistance to assist with upcoming registration fees.
- We support kids to play year round, by providing assistance up to four times a year towards youth sports.
- The Pass is always Kids’ Choice! We encourage kids to try new sports and stay active throughout the seasons.
The Pass is an online grant application platform allowing low-income families an opportunity to apply for “sportsidies,” financial aid up to $150 for their kids after school sports registration fees.
The Pass is the solution for getting underserved kids into sports. It supports families whose kids are on free/reduced lunch programs, ensuring those most in need of financial assistance to play youth sports are accounted for. We believe every kid deserves a chance to play, and for over a decade, we’ve been working to get and keep kids in the game.
Funding The Pass comes from individual donors, organizations and corporations, and fundraising initiatives, and can be geographically deployed to support underserved kids in a specific city or area.
I want to support The Pass in my community!
As an organization.
You’re an organization that does good. But for you, good isn’t good enough. We provide multiple strategies for engaging your brand, your people, and your consumers to create an ecosystem of health and amplify your social collateral. The tech company ACTIVE Network has, and in a big way, for years.This is us!
As a community.
You’re a purpose-driven member of your community that wishes to make a positive impact. With The Pass, you can. Imagine rallying other members of your community–friends, and family, local leaders and businesses–to fund a Pass for underserved kids in your community. THAT’S active-ism.This is me!
As a fundraiser.
You like to keep yourself “in the game.” Amplify your meaning and purpose for doing so by fundraising (or “fundracing”) on behalf of KIDS in the GAME. Doing so is simple: Sign up for an event (or create your own), set up a SNAP! Raise fundraiser, and share your intention with the world.This is me!